Now offering Kindergarten
Are you looking for a unique Kindergarten experience? Then look no further. God’s Garden Preschool now offers a child-centered, discovery-based Christian Kindergarten program. This program is not like other kindergarten programs! Our students are given time to engage in free-choice play in Centers with the skillful guidance of the Teacher. Can you believe it? This is rarely found in Kindergarten anymore. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Register today to secure your child’s spot!
Our TOP priority is the HEALTH AND SAFETY of your children. We are following precautions to keep your child safe, including small class sizes and daily disinfection of materials and the classroom.
Aligned with state standards, our new kindergarten program prepares children for success in school by focusing on math, science, language and literacy, and social emotional development via our HighScope, Child-Centered, Discovery-based, Christian Curriculum. Children are provided with an opportunity to engage in our core centers (i.e., Kitchen, Blocks, Writing, Dramatic play) through play, daily, which is rarely seen in kindergarten anymore. Our program is comprehensive and recognizes that all children are unique individuals who learn differently. Differentiated instruction is used to identify where each child is at developmentally and then works to help each child build individual skills throughout the school year. It is a highly individualized process that recognizes each child’s unique strengths and needs. With the teacher’s guidance, our students gain skills by exploring topics through discovery and investigation, just like in our preschool programs, because learning is most meaningful when children are active participants in their learning. Finally, our teachers work to promote social emotional development by engaging in a lot of conversations with children during individual work, group work, and play because it lays the foundation for success in school and in life.
Our Kindergarten class includes the following details:
- Hours: Monday through Friday
8:15AM to 2:15PM
- Teacher has a bachelor’s degree with a teaching certificate
- 1 Teacher to a max of 12 kids
- Fees: Non-Refundable registration fee
- Extended care: available from 7:45AM to 8:15AM and 2:15PM to 2:45PM daily ($5 per half hour)
- Most holidays fall in line with Kyrene School District
- Kindergarten qualifies for the School Tax Credit (see acsto.org for more information)
- Masks are required for adults, but not for students under 6 years of age
Contact the Director for more information at 480-460-0081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACSTO – Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
Are you interested in enrolling your child in Christian Kindergarten at God’s Garden Child Development Center, but need help paying for it? Your child is eligible for the school tuition tax credit. God’s Garden partners with ACSTO, a school tuition organization, to help you afford a private Christian Education for your child. ACSTO uses tax credit donations to award tuition scholarships to Christian School students attending one of their partner schools, like God’s Garden.
Now is the perfect time to begin this program! You may apply for a scholarship during the Spring prior to when your child starts Kindergarten at God’s Garden. Submit an application to ACSTO between February 3 and March 31 and any scholarships awarded to your child in the Spring Award Cycle can be sent to us as tuition becomes due for the upcoming school year. Donors can donate to ACSTO and recommend your child for a scholarship up to one year before your child begins K-12th grade.
How to get started?
1) Apply on the ACSTO website – your child is not eligible for the state tax credit, unless you apply. ACSTO needs a current Scholarship Application for each of your children (K-12 only) enrolled. Your child(ren) must be enrolled at the school listed on the application. You must apply via the parent portal on the ACSTO website (https://parent.acsto.org/auth/login). You will be prompted to create an account, apply online, update family information, and create a child narrative.
2) Make a donation and ask friends and family to make a donation
After you have applied, ask your friends and family to make a donation and recommendation for your child. The more donations God’s Garden receives, the more scholarships your child is eligible to receive. It is even possible to get your child’s tuition completely covered for the entire year! No need to wait, you can start making donations today. To make a donation, visit the donor portal on the ACSTO website: https://donor.acsto.org/. Donors can also choose to donate by phone at 480-820-0403 or by mail. Mail donations with a donation card to PO Box 6580, Chandler, AZ 85246.
3) Attend an ACSTO Parent Workshop to learn more about the program, find out how much you can donate, and ask Questions!
4) Receive a dollar for dollar credit on your state taxes.
In order to receive tax credit scholarships you must apply on the parent portal by the deadline on the award cycle.
There are 4 award cycles each year:
- Summer – awarded in September, applications due by July 31st
- Fall – awarded in November, applications due by September 30th
- Winter – awarded in February/March, applications due by January 31st
- Spring – awarded in May, applications due by March 31st
Please visit the ACSTO website www.acsto.org for more information or watch a short video to see how it works – https://youtu.be/vi4gSZOInyI. If you have any questions, you may contact ACSTO directly at 480-820-0403.