NOW OFFERING IN-PERSON KINDERGARTEN!
Are you looking for a unique Kindergarten experience? Then look no further. God’s Garden offers a child-centered, discovery-based Christian Kindergarten program. This program is not like other kindergarten programs! Our students are given time to engage in free-choice play in Centers with the skillful guidance of the Teacher. Can you believe it? This is rarely found in Kindergarten anymore. Our Kindergarten will help your child thrive and learn.
Welcome to God's Garden Preschool
start school with discovery based learning
Child-Centered and Parent-Oriented Christian Preschool in Phoenix
God’s Garden Preschool in Phoenix, Arizona is your child-centered and parent-minded partner in developing the heart, mind, and spirit of your child in a Christ-centered environment. Inspired by Jesus’s love for little children, we teach our students to show love and respect for everyone in the community.
Our preschool maintains a low student-to-teacher ratio so we can focus on the development and specific needs of your little one. In addition, our Director has a Ph.D. in Early Education and our teachers are highly qualified. As such, you can be sure that you are investing in a quality preschool education where they learn important Christian values.
God's Garden Preschool of Ahwatukee
Please click below to download Registration Forms and learn more!
What we're doing to protect your loved ones
The last year has been uncertain due to COVID-19. We want to assure you that student safety is our top priority.
Your child’s health and safety are our top priority. We continue to follow these guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Daily Arrival Health Check – Students and staff are screened upon arrival daily for cough, congestion, fever, runny nose, and shortness of breath. We will continue to monitor students and staff for illness throughout each day.
- Please monitor your Child for Illness at home daily. Please continue to monitor your child at home for signs of illness daily. Please take your child’s temperature daily before arriving at God’s Garden Preschool. If your child develops a fever, congestion, cough, or shortness of breath, please keep your child at home for 10 days and until symptoms have resolved. If your child has tested positive for COVID-19, please notify us immediately, and he/she must remain at home for at least 10 days from onset of symptoms. If your child has tested negative for COVID-19 but has a cough, fever, congestion, or shortness of breath, please keep your child at home until all symptoms have resolved. You do not have to wait the 10 days unless the child still has symptoms. A lingering dry cough (not wet) is permitted once your child is beyond the 7-to-10-day transmission period, as long as all other symptoms have cleared. If your child has a fever, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, or a communicable disease (i.e., pink eye, strep throat, croup, etc), he/she may not return for 72 hours or after the appropriate dosage of antibiotics or medications have been completed.
- Exclusion Criteria – Students and staff will be sent home immediately if they present any of the following symptoms – fever of 100°, cough, congestion, runny nose, or shortness of breath. Students and staff may not return for 10 days or until they have received a negative COVID test and all symptoms have resolved.
- New Drop off and Pick up procedures –You may now walk your child(ren) into their classroom(s) daily. Drop off and pick up is in your child’s classroom. Please sign your child in and out of the classroom daily via the Classroom Sign-in/Sign-Out Book on your classroom’s Kiosk, located just outside of the classroom. Masks are optional at this time.
- Onsite Tours are limited. Tours are being conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am and 1pm by Appointment ONLY to limit visitors during peak school hours.
- Handwashing. Increased hand washing will continue to take place this year – Students and staff will wash hands at least 3 times per day if not more.
- Face Masks or Coverings are optional.
- Outdoor play activities will be adapted to include one class at a time on playground.
- Increased cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting efforts will continue.
- In case of school closure – Online virtual classes will be offered in lieu of in person preschool classes.
We appreciate your continued assistance in helping us keep God’s Garden Preschool safe. We know there have been a lot of extra changes this year that take extra care and attention. We sure appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this continually changing and unpredictable time. We will continue to keep you apprised of any changes to our policies and procedures throughout the year. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to support you!
Contact the Director for more information on what we are doing to keep our students safe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-460-0081.
Classes and Programs
Preschool and Kindergarten classes for children ages 2-6.
At God’s Garden, we believe it is important for children to learn democratic life skills including respecting others and one self, working together in groups, solving problems using words, expressing strong emotions in acceptable ways, and making ethical and intelligent decisions through our preschool programs in Phoenix, AZ.
We emphasize development of Christian values such as self-esteem, hope, faith, caring and sharing, forgiveness, honesty, obedience, responsibility, thankfulness, patience, love, joy, and fairness. Teachers and staff model these values and beliefs every day in their interactions with children, parents, and each other.
Bible stories and teachings are used to support these values and beliefs. In addition, children at God’s Garden learn to pray and worship God. Each day begins and ends with prayer. And even the littlest ones get to participate in worship during bi-monthly Chapel led by the Director of the Preschool and Pastor of Horizon Church.
Our Amazing Staff
Professional team that aims to respect your child’s feelings, to give them responsibility, independence, and freedom to make choices.
Our staff members are carefully selected based on educational qualifications and experience in the field of early childhood education. Equally as important is a loving and genuine interest in young children. Continual staff development is mandatory and accomplished through university/college course work, workshops, conferences, and in-service training.
Since 2000, Transportation Day has been an annual event that draws 3,000 children and their families to explore vehicles of all sizes, shapes, and types. Want to climb in a helicopter, fire truck, police car, or city bus? How about motorcycles, motor homes, or race cars? You can experience all forms of transportation in early February on the Horizon Presbyterian Church and God’s Garden Preschool campus.
Mon - Fri (7:45 am – 2:45 pm)
God's Garden Address
1401 E Liberty Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85048, USA
Monday – Friday 7.45 am – 2.45 pm
Phone & E-mail
(480) 460-0081 email@example.com