God’s Garden offers Scholarship Opportunities with each new school year. Scholarships help families afford high quality early care and education for their young children. There are several different scholarship programs available, and we will help you determine which scholarship best meets your family’s needs.
- DES Child Care Assistance (birth to 12 years)
- Quality First Scholarship (birth to 5 years)
- ACSTO Scholarship (Kindergarten only)
- ESA (Empowerment Scholarship Account) Program by the AZ Dept of Ed. (Kindergarten or diagnosed special needs only)
- Horizon Church Scholarship (birth to Kindergarten)
1) DES Child Care Assistance is available for parents with an income at or below 165% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) with children birth through age 12. Visit https://des.az.gov/services/child-and-family/child-care/how-apply-for-child-care-assistance to complete an application.
2) Quality First Scholarships are awarded to eligible families with children ages 0-5 based on family eligibility criteria as determined by First Things First. Please visit the following website for an application:https://www.qualityfirstaz.com/participant-benefits/financial-incentives/quality-first-scholarships/ or contact your school’s director. Click here to download a QF Scholarship Application – QF Family Application SFY24.
3) ACSTO Scholarship is a school tuition tax credit. ACSTO uses tax credit donations to award tuition scholarships to Christian School students (grades K-12) attending one of their partner schools, like God’s Garden. Please visit www.acsto.org for more information and to enroll. Click here to download an ACSTO Info Sheet – ACSTO Info. You must enroll on ACSTO’s website.
4) ESA Scholarship refers to the Empowerment Scholarship Account Program. An ESA is an account administered by Arizona Department of Education (ADE) and funded by state tax dollars to expand educational opportunities for eligible students outside of the public school system in Arizona. Preschool students with identified special needs and/or K-12 students are eligible for this scholarship. ESA provides public funding to pay for private school tuition, educational therapies, tutoring, and more. You must apply on ESA’s website: https://azsbe.az.gov/empowerment-scholarship-account-esa-program.
5) The Horizon Church Scholarship grants up to 50% of the total monthly tuition cost. It is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis and is tied to family income levels and/or financial hardship. It is available for parents who may be working, looking for work, or improving their work skills through training or education. Other eligibility requirements may apply. The initial deadline to apply for Scholarships is August 7th, but applications may be submitted throughout the school year if funds are available. Only if you do not qualify for any of the other scholarships should you apply for this scholarship, or this scholarship may be used to offset the balance left unpaid by the other scholarships. Parents must exhaust all other scholarships prior to being considered for this Scholarship. Click here to download an Application – Horizon Scholarship Application 23-24.
*Please Note: In order to receive a scholarship, families must complete an application and submit required documentation – one month of recent pay stubs, current tax records, written statement from current employer, or public assistance (AHCCCS, Food Stamps, etc.) letter, etc. You must also provide proof of legal residency for your child.
Click here to download a PDF of our Scholarship Information Sheet – Scholarship Info 23-24
Contact our Director with questions at email@example.com or 480-460-0081.