2's AND 3's TODDLER PROGRAM IN PHOENIX
(Child must be 2 by August 31st)
Teachers of our toddler programs in Ahwatukee, AZ provide a warm, loving, and safe environment where the little ones (2- and 3-year-olds) develop trusting relationships necessary for feeling comfortable to explore and create independently and at each one’s own pace.
Our toddlers learn about God’s love, friendship, sharing, and independence. Through play and modeling by the teachers, they learn important skills such as verbal and non-verbal communication, emotional regulation, creative representation, and problem-solving. Numbers, colors, and shapes are introduced and explored through projects, songs, games, art, and stories.
Our toddler school in Ahwatukee, AZ teaches our students valuable social and emotional skills and values through play, developing a foundation for good habits and further learning. Our teachers can help your toddler to grow up helpful, loving, and kind.
- Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:5 (Max 14 children)
- Must be 2-years-old by August 31st
- Toddlers do not need to be potty-trained
- Hours: 8:45am – 11:45am (part-time)
- Stay and Play Extended Care offered from 11:45am to 5:45pm to children as long as they are potty-trained ($10/hour)
3 Class Options:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (part-time)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (part-time)
- Monday through Friday (part-time)
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
Always on time
09:00AM — Circle Time
09:15AM — Outdoor Play
09:45AM — Snack
10:00AM — Large Group Time (Plan-Do-Review)
10:15AM — Work Time (Free Choice Play)
11:00AM — Small Group Time (Art, Math, or Science)
11:30AM — Story Time (End of Day Routine)
11:45AM — Pickup